Back in the Pool

After about a month, I finally got back in the pool. Wow, had I regressed back to my old habits, but luckily I was with my coach and she quickly corrected my form and got me back on track. I got in a great workout and need to make myself do this swimming thing more often.
My coach even told me that she thought I looked like I was losing weight, maybe a pound or two and I haven't been trying. This was great to hear since I have been dealing with all the thyroid issues, my energy level has been terrible and I have skipped more workouts then I should. Over the past year I have gained about 10 pounds, which probably surprises most people, I just blamed this on my injuries and lack of running. Currently, I am back down to within about 5 pounds of my typical training weight. I was started on thyroid medication 2 1/2 weeks ago and hope things regulate quickly. I think the better weather should help with the energy level too.
Besides the swim, I got in 8.5 miles of running today. 3 miles of that was with Morgan, he was happy to be back out again too now that his leg is finally healed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...