Adapting

Today was the first full day I spent alone with Ophelia and I survived. After 3 ½ weeks Matt went back to work and now it’s just me, no backup when she continues to throw a fit or refuse to nap. Overall the day went pretty well, I even managed to accomplish a few things and got out of the house for a little while. She did fight her afternoon nap which stopped some of the progress I was making during the day, I am so thankful for the Moby Wrap or I would have been stuck armless for much of the afternoon. I think that is my favorite baby related product right now and I would recommend it to any new parent. The next goal is to find time to fit in a workout with Matt gone, that’s the goal for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...