What's been happening

Hi, I'm still around and have no idea where the time has gone! Work has been crazy, school is keeping O busy and increasing her social life! Dance and running pretty much dictate our current schedules. I can only imagine how things will be as she gets older.

I have a pile of posts started just haven't found the time to finish them. So much has gone on: Ragnar, Halloween, school break and just life! I decided to combine into one and recap the past month. So grab a coffee and have fun catching up...

Ragnar Tennessee
A couple months ago in one crazy moment I agreed to run Ragnar Tennessee to fill 2 open spots with a friend. Besides the running and lack of sleep it meant about 14 hours in the car each way! But why not! It was a blast, Tennessee was beautiful minus the rain. The weekend was a whirlwind! I'm happy to say I met some great new friends and look forward to our next run...


Van 2



View from my run

Family Fun and Running

October marks school break and long weekend. O and I had a blast with American Girl tea and shopping. We are still adjusting to the new schedule of school, dance, life and realizing that time and planning is essential. I take advantage of those times I'm waiting at activities to get in my runs or pick up groceries.

Then Halloween and fun with the neighbors...Trick or treating, pumpkins and costumes. Plus she had her first school party!

This weather has been warmer than normal and great for getting out for fun running, no goals in mind and enjoying the scenery and catching up with friends.

Fall running!
Morning runs with friends
And Now...
I'm currently in Week 2 of marathon training and things are moving forward. hoping for more mild weather to keep up the good outdoor running. I'm back into regular strength training and running 3-4 days a week. I needed to get the focus back on my fitness after time off to relax (a little too much). Although I will say the fun runs followed by happy hour and late night chats with friends has been a welcome change.

Preparing for the holidays and planning vacations to get away once the cold really hits! I'm nearly down shopping, yay! Now just to plan our menus and get the house festive and we will be ready.

What's ahead for you? Fun weekend or holiday plans?

Linking up with Jill for Fitness Friday


Comments

  1. wanna run Dopey?! :) I've got a bib waiting... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the trail with the beautiful fall leaves! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turkey Day 5K

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

A few Races...