Healthy Snacking- GFB Review

One of my goals for 2018 is to eat healthier with focus on less processed junk plus no more mindless eating. This is one thing that I wasn't as good on last year and a final piece that I think will add to my run training. As someone with celiac I am always excited when an opportunity comes to try new (to me) GF products, especially one's that are also dairy free and healthy. the GFB offers gluten free, dairy free, non GMO products that taste good and are actually good for you. Check out their site for more info, plus you can order sample packs to try them out!


No automatic alt text available.


No automatic alt text available.

The other day I needed a quick mid afternoon snack while I worked, perfect timing for the Cranberry Toasted Almond GFB. While I am typically not a big fan of cranberry this wasn't too bad. The cranberries were real dried fruit and not overpowering. The bar was filling and got me through the afternoon slump! I can't wait to try the other flavors.  


The Power Breakfast was a great quick pre workout boost. I am typically an oatmeal person in the morning and this was a good quick change. Super easy to make and all in one package. I am stocking up on these for an upcoming trip. Unlike regular oatmeal this was super filling and had lots of flavor without having to add. Especially with out current below 0 weather a nice hot breakfast is perfect!


Okay, so these are amazing but I had to remind myself not to eat the entire bag! I found it nice to grab one as a quick little dessert after lunch or dinner. They reminded me of the date power bars that I like to make but without all the work! I know I will sound odd saying this but not a chocolate fan but these weren't overly chocolate, just the right mix f coconut and chocolate. Yum!

What are your healthy snacks? Have you tried GFB before? 
*I was given the products for free to review, all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turkey Day 5K

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

A few Races...