The Crazy Ideas That Come from Running...


Last night's run started out with the intention of being an easy run, well I took off with Cathy, Jerusha, Kevin, Robert, Russ, and Igor and we started chatting. Half of this group is doing IM Florida in under 2 weeks and the rest of us have recently finished events so an easy run on a hilly course was the plan. Well 47 minutes later we were finished with our 6 miles, too bad I wasn't racing a 10K I think I would have been close to a PR! So much for easy, but that's usually what happens.

Throughout this short run much of the talk was on the upcoming Ironman and past Ironmans. I watched the live finish online at IM Canada in August and IM Madison in September. I was inspired, maybe its time to move beyond marathons and become even crazier. I keep thinking, I can do this! First I need to get over my fear of biking and getting injured again, then I need to actually finish a triathlon. Maybe an Ironman in a few year, what greater accomplishment. So on November 3rd, I will once again be glued to the computer to watch Robert, Kevin, Peter, Wade, Russ, and Shelly finish IM Florida and get inspired for someday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...