Unlucky #7

I ran (if you can call it that) marathon #7 on Sunday in unseasonably hot and humid temps. They announced it was the hottest start to TCM ever and not to start if you were at all unprepared, ill, dehydrated great way to scare the runners. I made it past Lake Harriet and had to slow, the heat was awful. I actually got to the point that my goal was no longer to get a Boston Qualifying time, but to finish on my feet, not vomit and not be taken of the course. Well I accomplished the second goal in 4:23, my slowest marathon since the last fateful TCM in 2003 which resulted in 2 stress fractures in my foot. Maybe I just shouldn't be running on the TCM course.
8 1/2 until Honolulu Marathon, now the focus changes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...