Back to Reality

I'm back, I won't bore you with the details of everything that has happened since my last post, but things have been going pretty good. I just got back from the gym and spent 1 hour on the bike, I ran into a TNT teammate who is now a trainer at the gym.
On the running side of things the leg is still getting better. I am actually running continuously now, no walking anymore. I am up to 45 mins of running, I never thought I would be excitied about being able to do that, but that means I can get in almost 6 miles! Training for Grandma's starts on Monday, so I'm glad that things are still good with the leg and I am up to almost 6 mile runs. This isn't quite where I wanted to be and I'm rethinking the training plan I will use since my original plan (Pfitz 18/70) would have me running 12 miles next weekend, I think that might be a little much.
I am just excited because it is supposed to be almost 30 this weekend! I can't wait to get outside and run again.

Comments

  1. Simple, robust, and completely reliable. You solved my roadblock in less time than it took to brew my coffee.
    register

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

13 in 2013 Challenge

Summer Run Training & Nathan Giveaway