Running in Circles

Last week Matt and I spent a week on a cruise in the Caribbean enjoying the sun, warm weather and great food. I even managed a few runs during the week and we are proud to say that we never stepped foot on an elevator even once during our trip.

Some of the views during our trip...




I was so happy to be back running on ground not covered by ice and snow and see something other then bare trees and dead grass while running. Despite this, we had some tough days to run. The first 2 days were at sea and it was windy, 60+ mph on the second day. The winds made things a little tough, I almost felt like I was running in place at times. Things finally improved by the 3rd day it was nice to run with the sum out and just a slight breeze. Such a great way to start off the day. And it made it a little easier to eat all the big meals and drink the wine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...