September was here and gone, how did that happen? I had big goals for the month and well things didn’t quite go as planned! Cooper has decided he's anxious with O at school and started eating every nonfood item in site so bad in the crate for him until we solve this issue.
· Develop consistent weekday school routine- Still working on it
· Meal prep on Sunday and make 2 meals for the week- Not doing great!
· 1 more apple orchard trip- Nope
· 5K in 22:00- 20:28!!
· Stick with my workouts- Morning workouts were rough
· 200 miles in September- 180.9
· Track nutrition and focus on intake- Nope, MFB hasn’t been touched in about 3 weeks!
· Taper!- I did this!
|Last weeks's "long run" with friends|
September brought kindergarten for O, busy fall weekends to get in the last outdoor activities: corn maze, bonfires, cheerleading at football and of course last long runs!
|Yearly picture in the corn pit|
October is here and as I sit her chilled refusing to turn on the heat I’m not ready for winter to be near. A few big things this month in running and life…
· Meal prep on Sunday and make 2 meals for the week
· Plan fun day over school vacation
· Work on earlier bedtimes
· Find a book to read
· Marathon #28 pain free and comfortable
· Start new lifting routine
· Find a fun new crosstraining activity
· Ragnar Tennessee