The Ugly Side of Running

Some good news, I found an awesome sports doc and got in to see him today. He thinks it might be a minor stress fracture in the lower part of my right tibia near my ankle. He watched me walk and doesn't see anything with my gait and just thinks my body has had enough stress, so nothing I need to change with my running. He want me to take some time off running, which I figured. No bone scan since he says many runners get false positives due to the stress on the bones of running so they aren't 100% accurate anyways. We're just treating it like a stress fracture and forgetting about expensive tests. He thinks I should be back to running in 1 month. I guess in the meantime I get better at biking and get my butt in the pool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...