10 miles!

Today I ran 10 miles and it felt great! This is my longest run since the Honolulu Marathon on December 9th. I am now at the start of Week 3 of training for Grandma's Marathon and still running pain free. I am just happy to be back. The cross-training was nice, but I am a runner and need to run to keep my sanity. I am back up to over 30 mpw, which is pretty low for me, but I have been trying to be good and increase slow and take some days off from running.
Matt is training too, I know can you believe it? He ran a 5 mile long run yesterday and is now running about 20 mpw. He has been great about following the schedule, even getting up at 3:30am to run if needed. I think he may become a marathon addict yet, he's already talking about running Twin Cities in the fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

The marathon the wasn't, then was...

Updates: The Good and Bad!