Still Pain Free

I'm trying to be good and thought I was until I looked back at last weeks workouts and realized I had run 3 days in a row. Oops! My plan is to only run every other day and continue with the run/walk schedule for 1 month, which means 2 more weeks. I managed to get in 19.25 miles in 5 runs last week, I hope I don't regret this.

I have 2 races scheduled for this week, TC 1 miler on Thursday which I am doing and Oakdale Duathlon which I am not sure about. My road bike is in for a tune-up and I plan to ride tomorrow to see what I think. The race is 3 mile run/12 mile bike/3 mile run, so not to tough, I might just go into it with no expectations. It is my first Duathlon, so I shouldn't expect much and I haven't had my road bike out since last July when I fell. I may end up waking on Saturday morning and deciding what I will do.

7 weeks until Grandma's and I'm feeling pretty good about being able to run it. I won't expect much out of myself, but I plan to run and finish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...