2008 in review

Overall 2008 was a pretty good year in both running and non-running life. Here are some highlights of the past year...

-Went back to grad school in January and am 1 semester away from finishing.

-Fun travel: my first trip to Europe (Dublin and London), a winter vacation to Jamaica and weekends in San Francisco and Duluth. We've got a cruise planned for February, can't wait.

-Overcame a tough recurring ankle injury to run a great 10K in September, finish Grandma's in a decent time and kicked butt on the run part of a duathlon. This taught me how much I enjoy running and how thankful I am that I can continue to run.

-Overcame my fear of biking after the 2007 crash and finished my first tri, duathlon and bike ride. I even got aerobars for Christmas.

-I discovered how fun biking is and learned that it makes me a stronger runner and duathlons are fun.

-Matt started running and got a new road bike, he's now planning his first tri.

-Reconnected with some friends who I had lost touch with.

-Had a great 30th Birthday running a 200 mile relay with 11 other women.

-Coached a great team of runners for the fall marathon season.

Happy New Years!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...