What am I getting myself in to?

Matt convinced me that we should save some money a pre-register for the Winter Carnival Half Marathon that is tomorrow. I have always waited to register and wimped out a last minute due to weather, not losing any money. All week I have kept an eye on the forecast and it just kept getting worse. As of this morning the predicted weather at the race start is -9F and -24 wind chill, yikes! The race is still on, but they have now shortened the course to only 6.5 miles. I'm kind of pissed, I would rather just run the entire thing if I am going to be out there. Now I need to plan a Sunday run to get in the 12 miler that is on my schedule. Oh well, this race will only make me tougher and I have brunch with mimosas and friends to look forward to after the run.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

The marathon the wasn't, then was...

Updates: The Good and Bad!