20 weeks

2 days ago I hit the 20 week mark, some how this seems like a big pregnancy milestone. In a way it is, I am now halfway done at least, although I wouldn't complain about a 38, 39 week birth- sorry Kristy and Tammy I know you girls I hoping I go 41, 42 weeks. I'm finally looking pregnant and no longer that questionable fat or pregnant stage and I feel great!

I did find it funny that last week I was asked how long I could continue to run during my pregnancy, the question was answered by another person who replied "You have to stop running at 6 months!" No way, that's only 1 more month and for every one's sanity that's not happening. I did get some strange looks when I said I'd be running until the end and a lot of "just await and see, you'll stop soon."

19 week pics (with Morgan)



20 weeks (and again Morgan)

Comments

  1. One of my stepdad's relatives ran throughout her entire pregnancy so it can be done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turkey Day 5K

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

A few Races...