18 Months

My little girl is growing up, I think this last month was packed full of new accomplishments and changes. Her language is growing daily, between verbal and signs she can pretty easily communicate what she wants. Over the past few weeks she started saying some unusual words: turtle, towel, bubble along with some more common words: ball, hat, banana. She also started gymnastics last month and loves it, the perfect place for my monkey to safely climb and jump. We will be continuing this in the Fall, what a great way to tire out the girl with endless energy!

I think I'm going to have a girl with two personalities: the tomboy and the girly girl who loves to dress up. She loves getting dirty and playing outside with the neighbor boys but will always pick a dress out to wear! She loves kicking the ball (I hope she doesn't want to play soccer!) and playing in the sand.

We had her 18 month appointment on Friday and still tall and thin: 20lb 1oz (5th percentile) and 32.5" (75th percentile). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turkey Day 5K

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

A few Races...