April in review

A little late, so I am keeping it short. What a month! April was filled with much more cross training, a little running and strange taper. My toughest marathon in Boston after an injury, a new job, illness and now things are hopefully on the up.

  • Biking 14 hours including a weekly spin class
  • Running 100.6 miles, not too bad considering I was limiting runs
  • Strength training 2x per week, I have been slacking
  • Elliptical 12.25 hours, yikes this is way too much
  • Continued with pilates a few times and went to a new yoga sculpt class

May will be filled with races and warmth (I hope).

  • My first half marathon of the season and hoping for an improvement from last year's time. This is a hilly, tough course so no expectations of a PR, but I would love another 1st place AG finish!
  • A marathon PR would be great, but realistically I want to get back on track with a strong race and running 100% again.
  • My 2nd team race is a 1 mile race in a few weeks, I am a distance girl so this is always tough!
  • This month I will track my food and revamp my diet to help with recovery and training.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

The marathon the wasn't, then was...

Updates: The Good and Bad!