- Not much running this month, but I have now been cleared to run!
- Started CrossFit and I love it! Great challenge and pushing myself out of my comfort zone.
- My workouts are PT exercises, core strength, yoga, biking and Strength. What has happened to the runner?
- I smartly backed out of a half marathon and am focusing on getting healthy
- Work is kicking in full crazy mode!
- May was Dance recital and Gymnastics show!
- We have decided not to move so next up is massive remodeling!
- O finished her old school after many issues we decided a change was needed.
- Matt and I had two date nights!
- We added Cooper to our family (okay this was April)
- Continue with PT exercises and yoga daily
- Ease back in to running
- Start full force marathon training June 23rd
- Longest trail race this month: 10 Mile on June 28th
- Find the good work/life balance as things get even busier
- Take 5 minutes for myself each day
- Focus on healthy eating, no more boredom eating
- Write Matt's fall marathon training plan and those for my two new clients
- We have a fun trip planned to surprise O with in June
- Start O's new school
- Dinner planned with friends
- Get out with the MRTT group at least twice
How was May? What are your June goals?