- Sub 3:30 marathon (okay actually 3:20 is what I really want)
- Run 2016 miles (while I’m not focusing on quantity this is a fun obtainable amount if I stay uninjured
- Figure out a new strength training program to try
- Try 1 new fitness activity a month
- Stay injury free!!
- Run a 50K
- No dairy while marathon training
- Track my food again and focus on eating for fuel
- Plan meals weekly, try 2 new meal each month
- Garden this summer and grow our own veggies
- Eat out 1 time per week at most
- Monthly dates with O
- Monthly dates with hubby
- Reconnect with friends and make getting together a priority
- Focus my blog on my life, running and health; write 2-3 times weekly
- Plan a fun girls weekend
- Complete my fundraising for CCFA Rock n Roll NOLA
What are your goals for 2016?
Linking up with Jill for Fitness Friday. Have a great weekend!