2016 Goals

After a miserable week I am finally getting around to writing down my goals for 2016, they have been floating around my migraine ridden head but unable to focus to get them out...Yep, I started 2016 with a bang and I've had a migraine since Monday (still going strong today). I think this is all due to a recent medication change so I'm hoping it is over soon. And since this is more than I normally get in a year it must mean this it for 2016, right?!
.:

2016 Goals

Fitness Goals
  • Sub 3:30 marathon (okay actually 3:20 is what I really want)
  • Run 2016 miles (while I’m not focusing on quantity this is a fun obtainable amount if I stay uninjured
  • Figure out a new strength training program to try
  • Try 1 new fitness activity a month
  • Stay injury free!!
  • Run a 50K

Food
  • No dairy while marathon training
  • Track my food again and focus on eating for fuel
  • Plan meals weekly, try 2 new meal each month
  • Garden this summer and grow our own veggies
  • Eat out 1 time per week at most


Family/Friends/Life
  • Monthly dates with O
  • Monthly dates with hubby
  • Reconnect with friends and make getting together a priority
  • Focus my blog on my life, running and health; write 2-3 times weekly
  • Plan a fun girls weekend
  • Complete my fundraising for CCFA Rock n Roll NOLA

 What are your goals for 2016? 

Linking up with Jill for Fitness Friday. Have a great weekend!


Comments

  1. You have some great goals...getting a 3:20 marathon, wow! And yes, staying injury-free is always on my list and I want to have more quality time with my boyfriend as well. I hope your migraine gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so easy to forget to take time for ourselves and significant others isn't it?!

      Delete
  2. Great goals Jen! 2016 miles? Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your goals for this year, Jen! I'm with you in the goal of running a 3:20! And monthly dates with my hubby... we are terrible about not going out :s

    Here's to a healthy and blessed 2016!
    Amy @ http://www.livinglifetruth.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...