Luckily with out a goal race in the near future I'm back out on the trails with a few easy runs the past couple weeks. The weather is perfect and colors are gorgeous.
So much is running through my mind right now...
- Do I sign up for Chicago 2017 (I still have a guaranteed entry time)
- I'm already signed up for Flying Pig marathon
- I want to run a 50 mile, but can I do this and a marathon?
- Do I really have it in me to hit my sub 3:20 marathon goal
- Trail running is peaceful
- Maybe I should focus a lot on strength and minimal running
- Winter is coming and I hate cold running (thanks to Raynauds)
- I'll just move somewhere warm
- I'm liking sleep right now
- What is up with the weird leg stuff?!
What thoughts are going through your head right now on running?
Don't forget to enter my GoMacro Bar Giveaway that ends tonight.