Getting Old

In one week I will turn 30! What am I doing to celebrate, well only something a runner would do...Ragnar starts on my birthday this year so I thought of course I've got to do that! Myself along with 11 other women will be running 206 miles from LaCrosse to Minneapolis. We each take 3 legs and rotate until I get to cross the finish line! We'll start Friday morning and finish Saturday afternoon. Then the celebration starts.

In the mean time, I am celebrating tonight with friends, food and wine at our house. Oh, yeah and my first tri on Sunday. Since you race tris in the age group you will be at the end of the year, I will be doing my first race with the 30-34 year olds. No more racing against the college or even high school runners.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...