December Goals and Ending 2013 Strong!
Seriously where did November and 2013 go?!Here we are December 2nd and already thinking ahead to 2014, fall marathons are on my radar already! I strongly considerer NYCM but think that will have to wait (although what are my chances anyways?). But before I can get that far in my thoughts I need to take a few minutes to check in with my 2013 goals…
171 miles to go to meet my yearly goal of 2500!
- I took November easy with running and focused more on strength and cross training, even got in the pool!
- Ran 10 Mile race in nasty wind!
- Found the best cold weather shoes, so nice to run with warm feet for the first winter ever!
- Finally getting into a routine of full-time work
- Eating has been great with the occasional splurge of course! Egg Nog GF cupcakes last weekend!!
- Office and bedrooms are fully organized!
- Getting back to weekend meal prep but still needs work!
- Great runs with friends
- Afternoon of Santa, cupcakes and fun with the family!
- Date day to the 10 Mile race with Matt and a wine tasting.
What’s ahead for December and the rest of 2013?
- Start Boston training!!
- Continue with quality workouts: speed intervals, tempo, hilly long runs. No more junk miles!!
- 2-3 morning workouts during the week
- Swim weekly
- Finish organizing house.
- Plan weekly meals and stick with it! Prep on Sunday.
- Limit holiday food/wine splurges (don’t worry there will be some!)
- Try not to let holidays mean stress!
- Plan fun holiday activities with O.
- Help O make ornaments or gifts for family, Ideas? We’ve done picture frames and clay cut out ornaments. I need something new.
- Plan date night with Matt.
- Schedule some friend time.
Don't forget to enter the Ouch Wraps Giveaway ends tomorrow at midnight!