Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes- Gluten Free/Vegetarian

I can’t believe we are already entering the holiday season already. I have yet to figure out my addition to the family Thanksgiving meal since we are going to my in-laws. I’m so used to needing to bring my own dishes to make sure O and I have safe food but that’s fine since I enjoy cooking. Of course my Pinterest board is overflowing with possible ideas and now I can’t decide. While I’ve never been a huge fan of traditional Thanksgiving foods I love pumpkin pie!


Here is just a short list of the healthy, gluten free, vegetarian dishes I have found…

Side Dishes
Wild Rice Salad with Pumpkin Vinaigrette GF/Vegan – This Gal Cooks
Roasted Green Beans and Red Pepper GF/Vegan – Kaylan’s Kitchen
Scalloped Sweet Potatoes GF/Recipe has milk, adapt to vegan – A Girl Worth Saving
*Brown “Butter” Sage Butternut Squash GF/Vegan – Against All Grain

Main Dishes
Apple Cider Glazed Tofu GF/Vegan – Vegan Mother Hubbard
Wild Rice No Meat Loaf GF/Vegan – Purella
*Sausage in Eggplant Bacon GF/Vegan – One Green Planet

Stuffing
Sweet Potato Cranberry Stuffing Easily Adapted to GF/Vegan – Diethood
Quinoa Butternut Squash “Stuffing” GF/Vegan – Gimme Some Oven
*Chorizo Cornbread Stuffing Easily Adapted to GF/Vegan – Damn Delicious

Dessert
*Pumpkin Pie GF/Vegan – My Recipe
Apple Crisp GF/Vegan – Vegan8
Pumpkin Pie with Crumble GF/Vegetarian (recipe has eggs) – Jill Conyers
Pumpkin Crème Brulee  GF/Vegan – Garden Therapy


Want to see what else I have found? Check out my Pinterest page

What is on your Thanksgiving menu? Share your favorite recipes. Now I need to narrow down my plans!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Back to Back Racing Strategy for RnR Chicago

The marathon the wasn't, then was...