Here we are going on week 3 of injury and no running and it isn’t looking like an end is in sight. I am being smart and not trying to push too fast to get back. Some days are better but other days aren’t great. Despite this the past week went pretty well…
- Morning workouts Monday through Saturday
- P90X3 x 6 days
- 3 days on bike, 2 days elliptical, 1 rower workout
- 3 pull ups in a row!
- Read more about Maffetone Training, Yep, found more info and think this is my plan
Non Fitness Accomplishments
- Stick with meal plan this week We did great!
- Blog 4 days Only got in 3 days
- Finished Christmas shopping!
- Research low carb, high fat, high protein diet for vegans. Taking a little time to look at every aspect of my life to see how it might improve my running. Still researching
This week will be similar with a focus on heathy eating, which will be tougher since I have plans for meals out 2-3 times. Stick with early morning workouts and get in a couple days of doubles.
- Morning workouts daily
- P90X3 x 7 days, I’m on Week 9!
- Try a Barre class
- Plan 2015 races
Non Fitness Goals
- Stick with meal plan this week and make good choices at restaurant
- Blog 4 days
- Submit IRB paperwork for thesis
- Have a fun date with O
What are your goals this week? Are you planning for 2015 races? What's on your list?