3 Weeks...

I have now gone 3 weeks without running and the craziness is starting to set in. I am keeping myself busy biking, on the elliptical, lifting weights and I have even made it to the pool a few times. The pain is pretty much gone now so I don't know how much longer I can go without a run. And it doesn't help that we have had unseasonably warm weather for January, which just makes me want to get outside. I just have to keep telling myself that all this cross training and taking time off to heal will make me a better runner in the end. I may even reach my goal to finish a triathlon and a duathlon this summer because of all this cross training. Now I just have to over come the fear of falling off the bike again and get it off the trainer once the weather is nicer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...