I'm a writer!

Last fall I received an email out of no where from someone I never thought I'd get emails from...Runner's World! My first thought, is this legit? Sure enough it was. They were searching a RRCA run coach's advice on winter speed work for a reader question. My answer was published this month!! I was thrilled to see the article when I friends sent it to me, now if only my copy would arrive in the mail Wonder if I can convince them to make me a regular contributor?

Now back to packing and the ritual obsessing that I am forgetting everything! Am I the only one who stresses while packing for a trip? Don't worry I'll keep everyone updated on Dopey, make sure to follow my Facebook and that will get the first updates!

But first the winners of 13 in 2013 wrap up:
Denise - Active Accessories
Nikki - Allied Medal Display
Madelyn - Race Day Books

And my Pro Compression giveaway:
Ashley @ashbroccoli





Comments

  1. Isn't it awesome to see your name in there!! I'm in that issue too for ZOOMA Cape Cod!! They must know that the 13 in 2013 girls are awesome!! Lol! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That's amazing!
    emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome, Jen!! Congratulations! Good luck with the packing- I always get stressed too but making a giant list helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Mine issue just came in the mail and it is one my to do list today. Can't wait to hear about Dopey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome to see your name in there! Congrats! Good luck with Dopey! I hope to see you there! I'm running the 10K and Half! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome!!! & safe travels!!! As well as best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! That is so cool. Good luck at Dopey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! Good luck at Disney :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is awesome! I will look for it in my copy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's awesome! Congrats :)

    Jen@PregnantDiabetic
    http://thepregodiabetic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! and good luck with Dopey this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's great, congrats! Have a great runDisney weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! It's pretty cool to be asked by a major magazine like Runner's World!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turkey Day 5K

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

A few Races...