Resetting my eating: Want to join?

Look I'm back again for What I Ate Wednesday! I love that it makes me look at what I am putting in my body. I need this after traveling last week! I was good but I can tell I snacked too much on junck and need a reset.


Last night I made a big batch of hummus for my veggie snacking (and a few quinoa chips) and am packing salads, fruit, oatmeal, shakes, quinoa based meals etc. Share you best healthy food craving.

Garlic Hummus
3 cups cooked chickpeas
4-6 cloves garlic
Juice of 1 lemon
4 Tbsp tahini
4 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp cumin
Salt/pepper to taste
Water or oil to thin

Put ingredients in food processor and puree until desired consistency. See super easy! You'll never buy store hummus again! 

Along with my need to reset my eating I am hosting a 7 Day Clean Eating Challenge group with Fit4Fun13 I know everyone needs this at some point. Are you looking to gain energy, reset bad eating habits, shed a couple pounds, cut of carb indulging? This will focus on real food, portion size and learning our food triggers like why do I crave carbs all afternoon?! You'll have our support and resources for recipes and healthy eating. 

Who's in? Either email me for info or fill out this form: Clean Eating Group Group begins Aug 4th!



Comments

  1. Your hummus sounds great! I need to make some again. Have fun with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hummus! I always buy it...I never thought about making it myself! Thanks for the recipe! And good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love hummus and have also been loving a homemade black bean dip. Yummy! Confessions of A Mother Runner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turkey Day 5K

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

A few Races...