Marathon Prep Race Week




Last week I got back on track with goals and looking forward. I think it is the sudden realization that summer is ending and I once again have a to do list that is a mile long! Time to get moving, right? My goals changed but I was on track…
·                     3 Days strength training & 2 additional core focus days Yes
·                     4 Days running: long run, hills, speed & easy Yes
·                     5 Days Piyo/Yoga 4 days
·                     1 Day other cardio 90 min spin class that was killer!

Non Fitness Goals:
·                     Clean 1 room With O’s help we got 3 rooms done!
·                     Finish assignment 2 for fall semester Not yet
·                     Fun family time this weekend Matt and I hit a few local wineries Saturday, Sunday family time at the park and a race on Monday

This is the week I have been looking towards for the past month! Just 2 work days and then a weekend away with friends to relax and run! Honestly what could be better. So with yet another busy week ahead what are my goals…

·                     3 Days strength training & 3 additional core focus days
·                     4 Days running: 2 races (one for speedwork-5K/10K double and half for long run), 1 hills and 1 easy
·                     5 Days Piyo/Yoga, I need this!
·                     Swim!

Non Fitness Goals:
·                     Clean 1 more room
·                     Organize so I can work on lit reviews on plane
·                     Pack and have a great girls weekend!
·                     Eat healthy 90% of the time while traveling


Happy Labor Day and happy long weekend! How are you enjoying this extra day at home? 

Comments

  1. Great job Jen!!! And yay for a short week and vacation time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great workout week. I'm feeling better this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an active week- awesome job! I need to clean up some rooms too- or at least do some organizing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turkey Day 5K

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

A few Races...