What's the Point?

"What's the point of that running thing you're doing?" That's exactly what an older man asked me yesterday during my run in the pool. I was nice and explained the reason for my weird pool running, but wanted to tell him the treadmill got too exciting and I just didn't want to be outside in the sun.

So, I continue my workout and think, really what is the point? Why don't I just go get a good book or a movie, sit my butt on the couch and eat some ice cream! I am just getting frustrated with myself and being injured. I am registered to run a half marathon on Saturday, but instead will be watching Matt run and with about 9 weeks until Grandma's what is going to happen? Okay, deep breath, the pain is getting better, so I am making progress, I just need to be patient and see what happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...