Hills are my friend!

We dodged the storms and had a decent turnout at the team run last night, although I did hear from quite a few people that they had been hoping for lightening. We only got a small amount of rain, which was kind of refreshing.

The run started with a 2.25 mile easy warm up and then came the hill repeats. This is not a fun hill either, the total down and up distance is about 3/4 miles and tough. Hills will only make a runner stronger! After every hill workout I feel tough and like I have accomplished something, which I passed along to my team. Just keep telling yourself that "hills are my friend".

The run ended with an easy 1 mile cool down. What a great workout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...