PT

I started for my 2nd round of physical therapy on my ankle yesterday this time with a much better person who actually understands my injury. Earlier in the day, I was in clinic with John and we were discussing some new research about lower extremity injuries in endurance athletes being caused by hip instability, sure enough I get to PT that afternoon and find out that my hip is part of the problem. Along with the crappy custom orthotics I had made and the past PT who was having me stretch and already over stretched tendon. I am now working on strengthening both my ankle and hips and increasing my balance. I am still on a running restriction and can't do any other strengthening or weights until the PT okay's it. Someday this will all be over and I will be a stronger and more appreciative runner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...