40 Weeks

Yep, I'm still pregnant and hoping to not be very soon. If she isn’t born soon I’m going to need to get more maternity clothes since I have very few things that still fit. The waiting and not knowing when is the toughest part, Matt and I are both ready for baby to arrive and are getting anxious.


We thought that maybe she was coming on Sunday, after about 7 hours of contractions that were getting closer together I called my OB and went to the hospital. Along with the contractions I was having awful chills, who knows what that was all about. This turned into an interesting evening, I was monitored in the assessment center for about 1 hour and was having these contractions with multiple peaks that lasted forever, 4-5 minutes a piece. The baby had some late decreases of her heart rate after one of these big contractions, which looking back we think may have actually been caused by her kicking the heart rate monitor off for a few seconds. Even with these contractions, there was still no dilation, but the OB had me stay to be monitored for 4 hours. Luckily the baby tolerated everything after that. My contractions were 3-5 minutes a part, but I was sent home around midnight with the hopes that things would continue and I'd be back soon. No such luck, I have spent the past 3 days at work! I have made it a point to walk up and down the stairs all day and am still getting in some short workouts in hopes of getting things moving along. Maybe soon, contractions started again yesterday around 4pm, but just aren't getting closer together. OB appointment tomorrow and I won't be leaving without a plan for this baby to be evicted from her current home.

I'm hoping these are the final weekly belly pictures!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turkey Day 5K

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

A few Races...