as a little more concerned since it is showing that my body is in a constant state of stress. I guess I can see this, but I truly don't feel stressed. I decided to take a look at my life and stressors v. stress relief...
My life stress
- A wonderful almost 14 month old daughter
- Grad school
- Work (although only part-time)
- Coaching (another part-time job)
- Marathon training
- Trying to figure out my plans with school and waiting to hear on program acceptance
- Mystery illness worsening over the past year without answers and learning how to adapt
- Drinking wine
- Reading when I can (not much lately)
- Spending time with friends (coffee, lunch) another one I don't do much lately
Now I sit here looking at these lists and rethink things. I had thought I was pretty laid back even though I tend to not relax well, I need be moving and doing, I don't think I let things get to me, but maybe I'm wrong. One more month of this semester and then a short break which will help. Spring is on the way with warmer weather and sunshine, also a great stress relief. I am trying to get better about getting together with friends and Matt and I have a date night planned for Saturday. This week is Spring Break so my plans are to focus a little more on me: coffee/playdate with friend and her kids today to start it off.