1) I think I have a new favorite snack! Have you tried these? Amazing! And just the right amount of sweet/salty mix.
2) Look what she did last weekend! She has been asking for quite some time and I kept saying once you are 4 so we did it. But wow, what happened to the days of $10 ear piercing? I would have never been able to afford all 8 holes I have pierced in my ears at $55 a time!
3) Last weekend of course brought more cold weather and sub 0 temperatures with icy roads meaning I got the joy of running 20 miles on the treadmill! I will say being at the gym was much more interesting than running at home on the treadmill. People watching kept me going. That, music and 2 episodes of GRSSK, yes I am 35 and that is what gets me through long treadmill runs! Maybe I am reliving my sorority days!
4) Even though it may seem I’m organized and a planner those around me know much different! I don’t even follow a marathon training plan. My running friend has been researching Hanson Method and thinks we should use it to train for fall marathon. This whole strict plan my push me over the edge but I’ve heard such great things. Anyone followed Hanson? Thoughts?
5) Look at this! 30 degrees already! Guess who will be out running in shorts with a big smile on her face?! Even better 40s by Sunday! Come on Spring!