2014 brought many changes and new adventures into my life, some great and some not so good but times to learn. I have gained a lot of insight and know it will make me a better, stronger runner, a better mom and better in life. So here’s to an amazing 2015! So far 2015 is off to a great start, O let us sleep in (6am was wonderful!) and now a relaxing morning watching Sleeping Beauty with my girl.
- Sub 3:30 marathon (okay actually 3:15 is what I really want)
- Run 2015 miles just for fun
- Write marathon plan with 3-4 days of running, don’t run without purpose
- Complete P90X and P90X2
- Finish a triathlon
- Stay injury free!!
|My NYE prseent! Signed up for a 2015 race: Eau Claire Marathon|
- Focus my blog on my life and trials, write 2-3 times weekly
- Finish grad school!
- Plan a fun girls weekend
- Grow my Thirty-One business with 1-2 parties monthly (Email if interested in online party)
- Have fitness/nutrition challenge groups monthly (next one starts Jan 5th for 1 week to kick off 2015 right, email or comment if you want in)
- No dairy while marathon training
- Meet with nutritionist to address best plan for training nutrition
- Plan meals weekly with one new meal each week
- Garden this summer and grow our own veggies
- Monthly dates with O
- Monthly dates with hubby
- Make friends a priority as life gets busy: coffee, runs, etc.
- Help O transition to kindergarten
What are your big goals for 2015?