- Kids playing on the playground
- Motorcycles and convertibles on the road
- Pole people: you know those people with the combo ski/rollerblades who "ski" on dry land with poles. (No idea what it is actually called so a few years ago I gave them this name)
- Kids skateboarding in short sleeves
- People BBQing, not so unusual since we do it year round, but I don't think I have smelled so much BBQ on a run in the winter
- Park police and plenty others out on road bikes
- Me running in anything other then a hat, mittens, heavy jaccket and tights. I'm sure the capris with knee high compression socks was very cute!
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Things you don't see in February
I've said it many times but this winter is the strangest I have ever experienced but I love it. Today while running I saw all of the following which I don't think I have ever seen before in February...