Things you don't see in February
I've said it many times but this winter is the strangest I have ever experienced but I love it. Today while running I saw all of the following which I don't think I have ever seen before in February...
- Kids playing on the playground
- Motorcycles and convertibles on the road
- Pole people: you know those people with the combo ski/rollerblades who "ski" on dry land with poles. (No idea what it is actually called so a few years ago I gave them this name)
- Kids skateboarding in short sleeves
- People BBQing, not so unusual since we do it year round, but I don't think I have smelled so much BBQ on a run in the winter
- Park police and plenty others out on road bikes
- Me running in anything other then a hat, mittens, heavy jaccket and tights. I'm sure the capris with knee high compression socks was very cute!