- Pilates and core work, must add in some yoga too
- Taking time for family activities
- Drinking a little wine
- Making a new training plan for myself
- Working on setting new goals
- Enjoying the heat and not needing to be out running for hours in this
- Attending way too many work related conferences: 4 days of sitting and listening in 2 weeks is too much
- Studying for NASM Personal Trainer Certification, yes this was the next step towards a career change. Any advice on the exam or studying? I've been wanting to say more (even wrote an entire post) but am a little nervous about making a potential change like this.
- And of course cooking...
Cook quinoa in water/broth. Saute onion and garlic until soft. Mix all ingredients together and bake 20 min at 350F. Top with guacamole to serve.
|My helper in the kitchen|
1 banana mashed
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 heaping Tbsp Sun Butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup Oats
1/2 cup raisins
I love that I have my 2 year convinced that this is dessert, I wonder how long this will last.