Awesome! Here's my problem with social media - it's making me want to go Dopey when I have no business doing that! I might do my own - everything BUT the marathon! Should we call it the Lazy? Congrats on your Minnie finish!
All runners know that post marathon week(s) are filled with the fight to keep eating healthy yet indulge a little. I try to carry healthy snacks wherever I go to avoid the munchies. Needing gluten free makes finding healthy foods quick even tougher. I have my go to foods but love finding new options with such variety. I think my only complaint is the carb to protein ratio which for each bar is 3 or 4:1. I prefer a snack more along the 2:1 carb to protein ratio. To help this I add a few extra nuts to the bars when I have them for a snack, problem solved! Like all GoMacro products, Thrive are USDA-Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher, Gluten-Free certified, 100% Vegan, and soy-free. Thrive is currently available to purchase online and will become available to Whole Foods this month! GoMacro is offering 30% off to all my readers with code Thrive30 for online purchases Here The Thrive Bars come in 6 flavors: Caramel Coconut, Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip, Blueberry ...
Are you looking ahead to 2013 and race planning? I love this time, the excitement and anticipation of what's ahead. Why not make it your goal to run 13 in 2013? My challenge is 13 halfs in 2013! Who's with me? Or maybe 5Ks, 10Ks, Trail Races or even more extreme 26.2. I am excited to host the 13 in 2013 challenge with Jill at Fitness, Health & Happiness This year Jill ran 12 halfs in 2012, way to go Jill! Details: Run 13 races of your distance in 2013 to complete the challenge, this includes both "real" and virtual races. The number of participants is not limited Prizes throughout the year Hint: Some great running gear from our favorite brands To help out JIll and I will be hosting 4 virtual races throughout the year. Share your plans and accomplishments with other challengers through the 13 in 2013 Facebook Group Share with Instagram and Twitter using #13in2013. How to Join: Sign up Here by December 31st at midnigh...
The heat is here and summer running is in full swing with temps of 90+ last week and humidity making the run tough. I am more of a summer runner than cold winter girl but this was rough! The only positive of cooler running is jacket pockets for my phone and UCAN bar! I've tried just about every belt out there and have complaints about them all! So I was excited to try the Nathan Hipster. I'm even more hapy to say that it stayed put, nice and low on my hips just like I have to wear my belts. Even on my hot, sweaty 12 miler this weekend no chafing at all. Some wildlife sightings on my run... The turtles have been out like crazy lately. What wildlife have you seen lately? I've also gotten back to "real" speedwork and it is actually fun! Thanks Nichole :) I'm excited to see how this training cycle goes. I'm finally running paces I haven't been able to hit in years. My leg is almost to full strength, still a little residual after racing that...
Awesome! Here's my problem with social media - it's making me want to go Dopey when I have no business doing that! I might do my own - everything BUT the marathon! Should we call it the Lazy? Congrats on your Minnie finish!
ReplyDeleteI love it, I may be thinking the lazy sounds good come Sunday!!
DeleteCongrats! I'll be up for 3/4 of this challenge next month!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Good luck on the next 2:)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Can't wait to hear about the next two!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Great job - just 2 to go!!
ReplyDeleteGreat JOB!!!
ReplyDelete