I've been researching Spring marathons but just can't decide so I need suggestions. Remember I live in the midwest that can easily become a frozen tundra all winter meaning training only happens on the treadmill.
- Late spring or early summer
- PR type course
- Easy for spectators to get around
- Not too crowded but not 10 runners either (I've run both extremes)
- Easy to travel to either by car or plane from midwest
- Not over priced
- Associated kids race (in case we bring O) and 1/2 marathon
- Fun destination to turn into a mini vacation
- In a state I haven't run yet, so far I have run: AZ, CA, FL, WA, MA, IL, MN, SD, ND, IA, GA
Alright share your favorite spring marathons...