Race Week Menu Planning

Race week is here! 1 week to go, what I eat this week is huge. My body can be difficult so I know I need to avoid any contact with gluten, dairy is out and so is peanut butter. I also avoid processed junk and make as much as I can myself. Travelling makes this a little tougher but luckily we have a kitchen in our hotel so I can make me prerace sweet potatoes. I will travel with lots of food to get through flights and our layover: hummus and veggies, fruit, UCAN bar, almond butter, homemade granola. What are your go to travel foods?

Any good vegetarian/GF food options in New Orleans? I’ve been told of Crepe Cart that sells GF crepes! 


Menu
Sunday: Homemade veggie pizza
Monday: Wraps
Tuesday: Tofu stir fry
Wednesday: Spaghetti squash with marinara and “meat”balls
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: New Orleans
Saturday: Sweet potato and some food from team dinner 

What's on your menu this week? Check out other menus and at Laura's link up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...