Visions and Goals
Earlier this month the MRTT group planned a fun night to make vision boards and drink a little wine, thanks to the nasty illness I had it didn't happen. I decided before 2016 got to far along I needed to get my motivation out for everyone to see! Tuesday afternoon O and I had project time and each made our 2016 vision board. I'm not quite sure 6 year old minds can grasp the concept but it was fun. Here's included: a runner, cupcakes, 6 (because she's 6!), beach, mom/daughter picture, fruits/veggies, dance and some random words she could read!
Here is mine...
- -3:20 Marathon big and center!
- -Swimming and yoga which I need to do more
- -Running with Cooper (the dog pic)
- -Date nights with Matt (the wine)
- -Summer and lots related to warm weather!
- -A few of my races
- -Words to keep me focused: Calm, Laugh, Strong, Love, Organize, Friends
- -Healthy food and real food with some pumpkin pie!
- -A reminder that I will garden this year
- -Sleep better
- -Read more
What would you include on your vision board? Have you made one before?
Lining up with Jill for Fitness Friday