November Recap/December Goals
November was my month to start rebuilding for next running season. It was a stressful month with work, school and life in general. Fitnesswise the month was fine and I made a smart decision to not take on more in my schedule.
- Continue to rebuild and fully heal to be in full running strength for next year
- Start Swimming (at least 2x in December)
- Pass NASM, 2 weeks (any tips for the test?)
- Survive finals and hours of grading
- Actually decorate for Christmas and send out cards soon
- Continue 2x week spin and 3x week strength
- Continue with gluten free with O, 3 more weeks to see if there is a difference
I am so excited at the response to 13 in 2013 already! Check out the details and join us for this fun challenge.