Are you ready for 2013?!



Here I sit on the final morning of 2012 and look back at my goals from the past year realizing I am about to write the same goals for the upcoming year and I am slightly disappointed to realize I am sitting in the exact same spot (or even further back) than I was 1 year ago in many aspects. But enough on that as I will reveal these goals and plans tomorrow after my credit card gets a workout taking advantage of all the final day race registration specials. I decided that my attitude is lacking right now after spending my last week sick and evaluating the past year might not be the best today. Instead I will focus my energy on the last day of 13 in 2013 registration and some more exciting news with our latest partner...

The Color Run

This past July I did something very different for me and ran a fun race with friends with no intention of racing and it was wonderful! I mean what could be more fun than running covered in color?! Check out my full report from last Summer of The Color Run. We have teamed up with The Color Run to offer all 13 in 2013 participants a discount on race registration! (Codes to be listed on Facebook Group page).

Mark Your Calendars for 13 in 2013 Virtual Race Series
13 in 2013

Details and registration coming soon...

13 in 2013

13 in 2013


Remember register by Midnight [EST] tonight for 13 in 2013 to be part of all the fun and epic running this year. Jill and I are thrilled at the excitement and seeing we are nearly at 500 runners! Join us in the fun year of running ahead and see what else we have in store.

What are you looking forward to in 2013? How did 2012 end, did you reach your goals? Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year. Kick off 2013 with a run, Who's running Commitment Day? I will be out there, attempting to not freeze in the below zero windchills of tomorrow. I love this concept to kick off the year with a healthy commitment and continue through the entire year. Not too late to join thousands of others throughout the United States, $5 off with code CHA0070.

Photo: Save $10 on New Year’s Day Fun Run registration with code HOLIDAY --> http://bit.ly/VUE5Vq


Comments

  1. So excited Jen! It seems like we've been planning this forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't believe how big this has grown :)

      Delete
  2. So excited. The Color Runs are so much fun, and I cannot wait to do another one this summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a blast, ready for one again in 2013 :)

      Delete
  3. Are the virtuals being held by 13 in 2013 going to have medal options?

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jill and I hadn't thought about medals and were trying to keep these free to help with the cost of running 13 raced so probably not, but we can talk about it.

      Delete
  4. Yes, free, free, free! I'm nit ready to run a race with other people yet (nor can I afford it). Perhaps by Spring I'll change my mind but I don't want to go all nuts or anything. :-) You and Jill are doing such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for 13 in 2013! You and Jill have done a great job organizing this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turkey Day 5K

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

A few Races...