Weekly Goals and Winners!

What a fun week (and not so fun), dance show for O and Nutcracker but influenza for O too! Luckily we all got our vaccines so it wasn’t as bad as it could have been.
Can anyone else relate?


Fitness Goals
  • Start Elite Blocks P90X3 (Week 14) Done!
  • Ran 2 times
  • Bike 2 times


NonFitness Goals
  • Experiment with new healthy cookies
  • Wrap presents! Still not started!
  • Clean the house! We are hosting Christmas, yikes! In progress
  • 5 minutes to myself daily to relax, need to be better


Hoping for a week of healthiness all around as O was complaining of tummy aches last night, come on germs leave! We are in full Christmas mode here as we are making ornaments, cookies and the tree is up.

Fitness Goals
  • P90X3 (Week 15)
  • Run 3 times
  • Swim at least once
  • See my chiro for acupuncture



NonFitness Goals
  • Stick with meal plans
  • Wrap presents
  • Clean the house!
  • Clean my office at work


Hope everyone is having a good holiday week and has some time off work. If you are looking for a fun little challenge to get you through the holiday weeks check out the 2 Week Plank Challenge on my Facebook Page.


KT Tape Winners (I’ll be emailing you later today): Jennifer and Breanna!

Comments

  1. Oh I'm so sorry O got the flu! I hope she is feeling much better now! Hope y'all have a very merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick babies are no fun. Hopefully O is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been watching for your e-mail but I think I may have accidentally deleted it. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...