What a fun week (and not so fun), dance show for O and Nutcracker but influenza for O too! Luckily we all got our vaccines so it wasn’t as bad as it could have been.
- Start Elite Blocks P90X3 (Week 14) Done!
- Ran 2 times
- Bike 2 times
- Experiment with new healthy cookies
- Wrap presents! Still not started!
- Clean the house! We are hosting Christmas, yikes! In progress
- 5 minutes to myself daily to relax, need to be better
Hoping for a week of healthiness all around as O was complaining of tummy aches last night, come on germs leave! We are in full Christmas mode here as we are making ornaments, cookies and the tree is up.
- P90X3 (Week 15)
- Run 3 times
- Swim at least once
- See my chiro for acupuncture
- Stick with meal plans
- Wrap presents
- Clean the house!
- Clean my office at work
Hope everyone is having a good holiday week and has some time off work. If you are looking for a fun little challenge to get you through the holiday weeks check out the 2 Week Plank Challenge on my Facebook Page.
KT Tape Winners (I’ll be emailing you later today): Jennifer and Breanna!