Weekly Goals to end 2014
We survived Christmas, multiple family get togethers and an overly tired preschooler who just wanted to be awake! Illness and all we made it, a couple workouts skipped due to illness but getting back on track. Saw family and friends we haven’t seen in a long time.
- Elite Blocks P90X3 (Week 15) Done!
- Ran 2 times – reminded myself how much my body doesn’t like running on uneven snow packed ground!
- Bike 1 time
- House cleaned!
- Overindulged in treats a little but could have been worse
How did it get to be the end of the year already? After a week of nice nonsnowy weather we are back in winter full force, yuck!
- P90X3 (Finish Week 16!)
- Run 3 times
- Swim 1 time other than triathlon
- Roll daily and ice post workouts
- Stick with meal plans
- Put away all Christmas
- Start back on full healthy eating after 1st
- Clean my office at work
- Start my Spanish book (a 2015 goal)
Does anyone have big plans to finish 2014 strong? Have a great week.