July- The month of new adventures
Looking Ahead: I just have a good feeling about things to come in August, it is my birthday month after all!
- PR at half marathon (at least beat previous time this year 1:42)
- Pass NASM CPT
- Plan workouts and stick with the plans. This will help as I transition back to work.
- Plan meals and snacks and try to stick with it. Work more on further cutting out processed foods, especially for snacks.
- Do weekly Boot Camp Challenges (this week water intake)
- Swim at least 1x weekly
- Continue with Boot Camp and strength training
- Make each run count, no more junk miles!
- I will also participate in the August Healthy Living/Fitness Challenge to write daily.
Day 1: Your 5 favourite workout songs and why? The reason for all is they are upbeat and push me and often have a fun memory associated...
- Black Eyed Peas- I Gotta Feeling
- Pitbull- Back in Time
- Green Day- American Idiot
- Beck- Loser
- Pearl Jam- Even Flow (A renewed favorite after meeting Mike McCready last Summer)