Lately I have been doing more biking: to and from Boot Camp/ the park / the beach/ or just for a ride meaning I and finding more frustrations with others while I am out....
- If I say "Passing on your left" that is exactly what I mean. Please do not move to your left and in front of me.
- Why do people think it is safe to bike with earbuds in a no helmet?
- Please watch your children, do not let them play in the middle of bike trails especially those at the bottom of a hill or around a turn. I am not as fast as others and prefer not to hit your child or injure myself trying to avoid them.
- If you must stop and talk please do not take up the entire trail, move to the side so others can pass.
- Wildlife need to follow the above too: Turkey family the middle of the trail is not a good gathering spot...okay I forgive the wildlife.
- I have a right to bike on the road and follow the same rules as cars, do not yell at me to get on the sidewalk.
- And finally parents I understand it is your choice to wear a helmet but please put one on your child and use it correctly! This applies to young kids in bike trailers too.
Now back to the August Challenge Day 12 Tell us your favourite junk food: I have a terrible sweet tooth, but could pass on salty snacks anytime. I Would live on pumpkin pie/muffins/bars (okay actually anything pumpkin will do). Luckily I have made my own healthier versions and love this pumpkin pie. What is your favorite junk food?