How did I do last week...
Goal #1 Plan and stick with workouts and other work/school tasks, pretty caught up on work stuff and only skipped one workout due to leg issues subbed in pilates for a run.
Goal #2 Only snack when I am hungry and stick with healthy choices. Much better, only one or two days that I can remember with over snacking when I truly wasn't hungry.
Goal #3 Finally have a good race at the Half- A: 1:40 B: 1:37 C: 1:35 Besides the time goal I want to finish feeling like I gave it my all. I ran my A goal, but felt like I should have continued to push more.
Now for this week...
Goal #1 Workouts...
Goal #2 Eating: Stick with planned meals and limit the birthday treats and drinks.
Goal #3 Lay out my semester schedule for both teaching and my own school and make a plan of attack.
Goal #4 Spend quality time with family and hubby. Matt and I had a great afternoon and a food tasting yesterday and now that we both start school again we need to keep not only this going but also activities with our daughter.
August Challenge Day 20: List your 5 must-have fitness items:
- Water Bottle and pre/post workout fuel
- Fully stocked iPod for indoor workouts
- Good shoes and shorts- Asics Kayano or Brooks Pure Connect for me and Nike Tempo shorts
- The attitude to improve and push harder when times are tough
- Workout parnters to help motivate and push: For me this is my trainer and running friends