October Recap and Goals

Where does the time go? Already November and next up the holidays (and snow). I have taken October as a month to take it easy, enjoy my workouts again and get back on track. I pretty much went in to October with minimal goals and only hoping to fully recover and refocus, so considering that I did great.

October
  • Ran 136.2 miles including my 20th marathon (my lowest month in probably a year
  • 2x week spin classe
  • 2-3x week strength
  • Despite being sick off and on, I am running pain free. Now to get over this lingering respiratory virus.
  • I became RRCA Certified Run Coach!
  • Weekly Menu planning has been a great help to stick with healthy meals, now to work on the mindless snacking
  • Overall October was busy with the marathon, Halloween, fall events and I am ready for a little relaxing
I
 November Goals: Much of the same as October
  • PR at the 10 Mile race this weekend (95% sure we'll run it)
  • Pass NASM CPT
  • Find one new recipe each week to make
  • Continue with spin and strength, add in weekly swims
  • Start dance class (the class starts next week and I am still debating this one). I wonder if it will hurt my running or be a fun change?
  • Stop ignoring my messy house and organize one room each week
  • Run Turkey Day 5K
 I am also participating in the Pile on The Miles Challenge, my goal is at least 150 miles this month

PileOnTheMiles


One last plea for help...Last Day to vote, I need your help so please take 10 seconds to help me out :) Vote Here

Comments

  1. Good luck with your November goals! I'm sure you won't have any trouble setting a new PR this weekend. I'm participating in Pile on the Miles too. I love winter challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i was doing a turkey trot it sounds like so much fun but I have to work a double that day! :( so sad. I love your make 1 new meal a week. that is always on my to do list to try and do! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to have a job where I no longer work holidays :) Hope you get paid well to work a double on turkey day!

      Delete
  3. I missed the Pile on the Miles challenge, that sounds fun! Hope you get rid of the cold for good. We were all passing it around this week, and I'm feeling better but not 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome accomplishments and awesome goals!! good luck!! #GGS <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turkey Day 5K

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

A few Races...