- Ran 136.2 miles including my 20th marathon (my lowest month in probably a year
- 2x week spin classe
- 2-3x week strength
- Despite being sick off and on, I am running pain free. Now to get over this lingering respiratory virus.
- I became RRCA Certified Run Coach!
- Weekly Menu planning has been a great help to stick with healthy meals, now to work on the mindless snacking
- Overall October was busy with the marathon, Halloween, fall events and I am ready for a little relaxing
- PR at the 10 Mile race this weekend (95% sure we'll run it)
- Pass NASM CPT
- Find one new recipe each week to make
- Continue with spin and strength, add in weekly swims
- Start dance class (the class starts next week and I am still debating this one). I wonder if it will hurt my running or be a fun change?
- Stop ignoring my messy house and organize one room each week
- Run Turkey Day 5K
One last plea for help...Last Day to vote, I need your help so please take 10 seconds to help me out :) Vote Here