Shopping

No Black Friday craziness for me, thanks to my laptop I finished shopping in my pajamas with coffee in hand! This was only the start f cyber deals, wait until Monday! Just a couple more gifts to buy and I am done without dealing with crowds.
My only pet peeve on online shopping is how things will "disappear" from your shopping cart. I think this is odd, but I get it. I kind of feel like I am at a store and someone comes by and takes my cart!

What great deals have you heard about? Any you plan to take part in?

What about this one? An extra 15% off at VitaCost. Today through Monday Night! 
 Use Code SAVEBIG
large (11).jpg

With Vitacost.com, you don't have to choose between stores that sell products you don't really want at super-low prices, and stores that sell the better health and wellness products you want at crazy-high prices. We offer over 2,000 of the top, most-trusted natural brands, diet foods and healthy living essentials-the very best nutritional supplements, whole foods and sports nutrition-at discount prices, up to 50% off. And we'll deliver them right to your door for FREE if your order totals $49 or more. Otherwise, shipping is just a small, flat-rate fee of $4.99, no matter how big the box.

Check out Vitacost and take advantage of this extra discount. Check back here for a giveaway coming.

Comments

  1. No black Friday shopping for me either. Ugh! I love Vitacost! I guess I should have waited to buy my last shipment so I could get a bigger discount:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got my list going and need to stock up again :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turkey Day 5K

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

A few Races...